Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Yay for bonding!

Thanks Wanda for getting this started! So far it seems it's just the two of us! However, I will start the topic up for disucssion this week...
Although I am not married, I assume that when I am, I will want to have a good relationship with my Mother in law, but at the same time, is she supposed to hold the same place in my heart as my own mother?! I have these married friends who can't stand their MIL's, and some who are as close with them as their own mothers. I guess it might depend on how close your husband is with his family, but still...What say you?

2 comments:

April said...

For some reason I just can't be any closer to anyone than my own mother. I find it hard to even be closer to my husband!

Anonymous said...

i will tell you this---MY HUSBAND HAS THE BEST MOTHER-IN-LAW IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!! ♥

i wish i was as lucky as he is!